- This event has passed.
Left Foot Charley Wine Dinner
February 11, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
Venue 45 will be hosting our next five course paired wine dinner on Tuesday, February 11th. This dinner will feature a selection of wines from Michigan winery Left Foot Charley. Co-Owner and winemaker Bryan Ulbrich will be in attendance to provide an in-depth and intimate view into some amazing wine. The dinner will feature five courses from in-house chef Ralph Humes, selected to help highlight and enhance the flavors in each particular pairing.
- 1st Course – Smoked Bacon Ceasar Salad w/ Cornbread Croutons
Paired with Pinot Blanc
- 2nd Course – Sichuan Shrimp & Noodle Soup
Paired with Gewurztraminer
- 3rd Course – Pan Seared Portuguese Cod w/ Tomato and Green Pepper
Paired with Blaufrankisch
- 4th Course – Flank Steak w/ Gratin Dauphinoise
Paired with Cab Franc/Merlot Blend
- 5th Course – Apple Cinnamon Dumpling w/ Caramel Cashew Ice Cream and Cinnamon Girl Cider Reduction
Paired with Riesling
“Left Foot Charley is located in the former Northern Michigan Asylum in Traverse City, Michigan. LFC is a Michigan version of an Austrian Heuriger – a place where aromatic and flavorful wine is an everyday event. Locals and visitors alike have come to realize that the non-traditional setting pairs perfectly with the atypical fruit sourcing and old-style winemaking that defines LFC. Left Foot has a committed focus on red and white wine varietals, hard cider, and sparkling wine.”
Calendar powered by The Events Calendar